Church can be an intimidating place to visit — especially if you don’t know what to expect.
- Come as you are. It doesn't matter what you are wearing - we are just glad you are here.
- When you first arrive, you can expect to be greeted with a smile and sincere welcome - we are truly glad you are here.
- Worship lasts about an hour. Expect to hear a real and relevant message based on the Bible. The Lutheran Church uses hymns to communicate the Gospel message of Jesus, so expect a lot of singing - with a mix of traditional and contemporary hymns.
- Kids are welcome! We encourage families to worship together, so don't worry if your child becomes restless. We have coloring activities available for you to grab before worship. We also have the service streaming on a television in the chapel/library if you need to step out for a period of time.
- After worship, grab a cup of coffee and a snack, and get to know those around you. Fellowship is an important thing to us and we look forward to getting to know you.